Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chilekotha chhadey...


A "Dawsh foot by dawsh foot"-ish space, dark, God-ghost-forsaken, with a lone ladder and a loner of a lizard-Our Kingdom...yours, mine and ours...
As I led you by your hand up the stairs, I felt a spring in my steps, a ballerina swiftness...the concreteness of surroundings melting away to reveal wispy willowy cottony softness. White. Noiselessly white.
Someday maybe, two other souls will tiptoe up there, make the long-abandoned kingdom their own, sing love-n-lullabies and dance each other to the end of time...maybe they will frolic in the winter dust, make merry,and make each other some warm love to last many winters to come...maybe...
But you and I...wherever we are, we will know, it was our kingdom. And that is what it shall be. Always.

2 comments:

Minko said...

A kingdom of half-light and half-shadows, of dreams...

Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

"bhalobsha,bhalobasha//jibon ta sudhu jeno//bhalobashar sure bandha//bhalobasha maane ami jani jani//chadorer bhetore te mukh dheke kanda"

But still I believe in Love, but still Love believes in me :)